This solution addresses illness and death related to infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the US for 'the whole-of-society'
- Improve international collaboration
- Accelerate basic and applied research and development for new antibiotics, other therapeutics, and vaccines
- Advance development/use of rapid and innovative diagnostic tests for identification and characterization of resistant bacteria
- Strengthen national One-Health surveillance efforts to combat resistance
- Slow the emergence of resistant bacteria and prevent the spread of resistant infections